[pct-l] backbone trip in la

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Dec 10 09:12:33 CST 2009

I have only day hiked a little bit of it. Maybe a thru-hike would be
fun! You might try contacting the Los Angeles chapter of the Sierra
Club. I looked around their site and had trouble finding a phone
number or email address, but there was one for webmaster at the
bottom on one of their pages.
http://angeles.sierraclub.org