[pct-l] fire safety with jetboil

canoeman at qnet.com canoeman at qnet.com
Wed Dec 9 21:19:10 CST 2009

I bought the hanging kit with the jet boil.
It allows you to hang the jetboil stove from anything over head, tree branch,
carabiner, walking stick,  Hiker with strong forearms, support tubes of dome
tent( if your brave and dont get it to close to ceiling, so it doesnt touch the
ground.
Its kind of  a cool little thing, its made of red anodized  aircraft aluminum
tubes and tiny stainless steel cables, check out the Jetboil site.
Now you cant knock it over.
Its made to use well the stove is on. Its very light. very smart engineering.
I think its originally designed for use by climbers, when sleeping on vertical
cliff walls, but it works on anything strong enought to holds the stove and
water you boiling.
Its a neat little gadget.

canoeman