[pct-l] Interesting Hiker Box Stuff

Bastian Schlagowsky bastian.schlagowsky at web.de
Wed Dec 9 15:55:55 CST 2009

When looking at these unlabeled bags with white powder I allways
wondered whether these hikerboxes wouldn't work great to store a
pretty big amount of cocaine or heroin. Cause you can sure that nobody
is going to take it. The only problem you gotta face is to deal with
lots of extra bags that contain weird stuff you'll gonna know what
exactly it is...
It could be a great way to get some stuff from Mexico to Canada ;-)
Free Refill

--
Bastian Schlagowsky
+49 (176) 20646551