[pct-l] Stove Canisters

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Wed Dec 9 15:25:10 CST 2009

I don't know what REI's heartache is, but you can also ship them via
UPS if you do it right:

Page 89, under isobutane:

http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/hazardous/download/new.html

Grab the "49 CFR" document and check it out.  They do have to go
Ground.  Maybe REI can't guarantee that a shipment doesn't go Air.

BillB