[pct-l] canada entry

Stephen Adams reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 8 01:22:49 CST 2009

I don't know the particulars or the terrain at the border, but is it possible to bring extra supplies and once at the border backtrack and head home from somewhere inside the U.S.?  In other words, can you arrange to hike back to the last resupply and get out there, or something like that.  I think you should at least look at options like these and have a contingency plan.  If I were in the area I'd pick you up myself, but it's a little far to drive in an old beat up VW bus from San Pedro.