[pct-l] Oregon, tent cooking, and water

Suzannah Swinehart suz_quz at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 13:33:41 CST 2009

Well, I agree with the last sentence...except that I live here too! And I say it differently. So here's a thought...maybe there's MORE than one right way! Guess we could learn to live with that, right? :)

Huh, OR-y-gun. Really?

Chipmunk from YOU-jean, though I grew up in toe-LEE-dough (on the coast, not Ohio)