[pct-l] Oregon

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sat Dec 5 21:53:08 CST 2009

Bob,

Preferably make it:  OR - e - gun, with a long "e".

By the way, over the years when I've visited California I've asked the
locals, "What is N. California and what is S. California?".  The most
typical answers are:
The S. Californians say, "S. California is everything up to the Bay Area --
except for Sacramento.
The N. Californians say, "N. California is everything from the Bay Area up
-- except for Sacramento.

Steel-Eye
Oregonian since '63, having immigrated from Washington.