[pct-l] CA/OR

Matt Thyer matt_thyer at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 5 17:15:27 CST 2009

Diane,

We affectionately refer to them as "Utards" just east of them thar parts.

Just to put things straight concerning my opinions about invading
populations, often these are not mass influxes of people who move to a new
place in order to stay.  Most of them don't leave where ever they're from to
live in a new state, in a new way, or within a new community.  Rather, they
use easy money to buy up, take over and displace for recreational use.
They're not part of the communities they displace and there's never much
intent to become a part.

Again this kind of behavior generally results in prejudice and resentment.

MT