[pct-l] CA/OR

Postholer public at postholer.com
Fri Dec 4 18:48:32 CST 2009

Exactly my point! With such polarized views, the 2 ends tugging against the
middle, how can the U.S. NOT be the greatest country on earth?

After all is said and done, the greatness of our nation rises to the top.
Revel in the fact the your point of view makes this country what it is,
whether you're a flag burner or a gun toter you are doing your part!

Unapologetically arrogant,
-postholer

Trail Journals, Google Trail Maps, Forums: http://postholer.com
Pacific Crest Trail Photo Atlas: http://postholer.com/photoAtlas.php