[pct-l] Ultra-light psychosis

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 18:16:28 CST 2009

I realized I had taken my ultra-light philosophy too far when I caught my
self seriously trying to figure out whether I could hike the Oregon Section
of the PCT eating nothing but multivitamins and drinking nothing but olive
oil and protein powder shakes.

I just had to share that with people who would appreciate it.  :)

I was also considering inventing some kind of powder/paste concoction made
of crushed multivitamins, lard, peanut butter, protein powder, etc.....

Then I was like, "Okay, I've really lost the big picture of this whole
thing..."

:D