[pct-l] Maps

Denis Stanton denisstanton at mac.com
Thu Dec 3 13:14:47 CST 2009

umm..  small point of order.  The old polynesians didn't find Australia.  The navigated much of the Pacific Ocean including New Zealand, but Australia wasn't involved in that great exploration.  There are any polynesians in Australia now, but they travelled their in relatively recent times in ships and airplanes.

Denis Stanton