[pct-l] Pro Bars on Sale at REI

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Aug 30 09:56:10 CDT 2009

I am moving to no cooking on the trail.? LaraBars and ProBars are two items that will be in my no-cook pantry.? I noticed over at REI on line that they have a sale of ProBars at $2.39 each.? Normally they are around $3.00+ each.? Not a bad sale.

I might have to get a couple of cases for all the hard-core backpacking I have to do the rest of this year.

Right now I am into rounding out my no-cook pantry full of good organic items for the trail.? I plan to snack all day and not have any set meals.? This will work much better for me and my health requirements.

Later, Switchback