[pct-l] Station Fire -- PCT Closure

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Sun Aug 30 08:42:16 CDT 2009

I saw a report on another board that they are evacuating Soledad Canyon
between Agua Dulce and Indian Canyon (which is where the PCT meets
Soledad Canyon). I haven't been able to confirm this. Nothing on PCTA
website but I would consider Section D closed from Agua Dulce at least
as far east (trail south) as Three Points.

AsABat