[pct-l] writing for examiner.com

Susan Alcorn backpack45 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 11:39:06 CDT 2009

I've been writing about hiking related topics for a few months at examiner.com. They seemed to want a local (Bay Area) focus, so for a while I wrote about some of our training hikes, hikes with grandchildren, etc. While we were on the PCT in August, I had someone post prepared articles (on Mt. Whitney trip) to cover my absence. Once I got back home, it was a pleasure to write about the trail angels and magic we recently experienced in central and northern Oregon.
Happy trails,
Susan Alcorn

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-11423-Bay-Area-Hiking-Examiner~y2009m7d27-Long-distance-hiking-on-the-Pacific-Crest-Trail

http://www.examiner.com/x-11423-Bay-Area-Hiking-Examiner~y2009m8d28-Trail-Angels-of-the-Pacific-Crest-Trail?cid=email-this-article