[pct-l] trail magic sunday 8/30/09 between goat rocks and mt adams area

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 00:29:32 CDT 2009

 You might check with the Forest Service about the grill. The forest has
been really dry lately and there are burn bans in a lot of places. There's
been a bunch of small forest fires on the west side of the mt ridges lately.
Had them dipping out of our river for a fire just 4 miles away.

PCT MOM
Skykomish, WA.