[pct-l] 10 top winners

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Fri Aug 28 19:55:17 CDT 2009

Hi, Ellen!

We wouldn't give you a "Top 10 List," per se, but only to encourage you to
get out onto the trails overnight as often and for as long as you can to get
in shape and to find out what gear, clothing, food, and technique works for
you and why you're there (what do you want to get out of your experience on
the trail?). The rest of your list will unfold from there.

Mtnned and Lady J