[pct-l] Goat Rocks Wilderness

Iona Campbell ionakcampbell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:38:29 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I am a hopeful '10 thru-rider and am looking for more details
regarding the Goat Rocks Wilderness. I have read journals where people
say they can't imagine how people get horses through certain passes. I
have heard about a detour instead of crossing through the high Sierra
and am wondering if there is anything similar for around the Goat
Rocks Wilderness as well as Glacier Peak? Any words of advice from
hikers or riders would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Iona

--
Sent from my mobile device