[pct-l] Timberline Waffles Update

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sat Aug 22 15:31:57 CDT 2009

I must apologize for my previous post regarding the breakfast buffet at Timberline lodge. I was wrong.
The waffles of life still float along the golden waters of fresh squeezed Orange juice! :-)
Rejoice ye starved thru and section hikers of the PCT!
Anyhow, the chow is still ON.
The staff of the WY' East store had apparently been given the wrong info. There is now a lunch buffet also. The breakfast buffet was upstairs according to several fellow thru's that actually took the time to verify it rather than go off half-cocked the way I did.
I am truly sorry.:-(
If I caused anyone to miss breakfast please send complaints/damages to SHOOTOUT.
Seriously though, the staff at Timberline is very confused about this issue so be assured.. The Buffet LIVES!
-Iceaxe

Sent from the Trail on my Peek