[pct-l] Section I-almost

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Sat Aug 22 09:52:49 CDT 2009

Cris,

Congratulations on your voyage. You sound like you had a lot of fun and
learned a lot! I know you will be back. Tone down your initial mileages
until your body is stronger and you will be whistling down the trail and
catching those fish.

Thanks for your candor and sharing what you learned for all of us to
appreciate what it really is like out there and what it takes to do it
safely. Realistic advice from real experiences.

Mtnned