[pct-l] Section N question (Hwy 36 near Chester)

bclay shannon bclayshannon at att.net
Wed Aug 19 18:32:35 CDT 2009

This is in northern California, BTW

 - Clay

________________________________
From: bclay shannon <bclayshannon at att.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:24:09 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Section N question (Hwy 36 near Chester)

Does anybody have an opinion regarding which side (North or South) of Hwy 36 is more scenic? Specifically, the few miles adjacent to Hwy 36? I'll be driving by there and will want to stop to "stretch my legs" but it will basically be a driving day, so just a few miles at the most.

IOW, from a scenic perspective, am I better advised going towards Soldier Creek Springs (South) or Stover Camp (North)?
- Clay Shannon