[pct-l] ONE square mile

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 10:39:40 CDT 2009

... and the mosquitos and ticks and stream crossings and lack of oxygen on
the Sierra passes and postholing and body stench and blisters and foot and
leg injuries and hunger and sunburn and dehydration and sleepless nights,
and I wouldn't trade it for all the money in the world.

The PCT = home sweet home.  The only place where I truly feel at peace with
the world.

--
Tom KI6ASP
The Incredible Bulk