[pct-l] Seattle to Snoqualmie Pass

David Sorrentino david.sorrentino at live.com
Mon Aug 17 16:20:46 CDT 2009

Just to clarify: there is an info center in North Bend and yes, you may be able to "catch" a ride there, however please understand that it is 20+ miles to the SnoQ PCT trail head, slightly more than a few miles and the info center is not a stop off point for most people traveling Eastbound. I do not want to discourage your efforts however do not think it will always be easy or fast. I pass the info center seveal times a week and never even look at the place. I am never on that road (It is a side road called North Bend Way.) if I am going to the Pass. I expect very few people do. I expect Jollylopper is a very fortunate person and probably smothered in good luck and Karma or carmel or something and is one of those folks that rides always come easy to.

Ever Higher,

Dances with Badgers