[pct-l] SCOTT

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat Aug 15 08:57:06 CDT 2009

Unsupported JMT Reinhold wrote: Hey gang,?Just to let you know and confirm that Scott & Adam broke Horton's record by 22 hours.?This is just one more crown for Scott to wear, the undisputed, undeniable, unquestionable ''King of the PCT''?Scott & Adam did it without a support team while Horton did it with a support team...amazing....just amazing.?Well Adios my friends, I am on my way to the Sierra to hike my beloved JMT with my wife at a leisure 15 day pace.?

Switchback the Trail Pirate replies: Yes, that is a great accomplishment and a victory well deserved.? But you seem to forget that I am the premier hiker trash King of the PCT.? But I will let it slide this time, since technically Scott and Adam are?not hiker trash.

Say, I am in SoCal right now and have a nice handicapped room at the Best Western.? Very nice.? I am headed up to the Ranger Station near Redlands on the highway up to San Gorgonio.? They sell really neat T-shirts.? I plan to buy some this morning.? Then later today it is off to the funeral and then over to my step-father's house to watch Tiger Woods humiliate some?millionaires in the PGA Championship.? Just like I do on the PCT.