[pct-l] Trail around Shower lake in

Karen Lafferty lafferty1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 13:05:13 CDT 2009

HI All

Three of us finished the section between Sonora Pass and Echo lake.  We each had our maps, and each of us interpreted part of the trail differently.  The part that goes around Shower lake.  We made it around, but not on the PCT.  Without going into anymore details, I would like several of you who have hiked that part of the trail describe the trail around the lake.  By doing this, it will help settle who was right.   Thank you so much.  Karen Lafferty