[pct-l] Oregon SNOTEL data...what's up?

Suzannah Swinehart suz_quz at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:18:19 CDT 2009

Yup, it's cold in Oregon. Here in Eugene we've had grey skies the last two days. We went from a high of 91 last Saturday to only 67 yesterday.

I heard it was cold and raining on Crater Lake all day yesterday. My sister is camping at Castle Crags  (Shasta area) and reported rain there last night as well. As long as it helps get fires under control, I don't mind!

FWIW, Old Station's weather.com report is currently 57 deg, with 68% humidity and 3 mph winds. Assuming that's correct, it should definitely help firefighting efforts there...