[pct-l] OR F, 01 AUG 09 - SAT

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Tue Aug 4 13:18:47 CDT 2009

That's too bad because in 2005 when I was SOBO, Trooper Springs had
aquatic growth, but as Judson says, the water was pristine.  In 1994
when I went through there someone was taking responsibility for the
spring.  What in 05 was a rotting platform/pallet in 94 was new and
solid and a great place to kneel and gather water.  Hope the pollution
is temporary...

Jeffrey Olson
Martin, SD