[pct-l] Proud Gramps

Bill & Cathy tahoe.cat at verizon.net
Mon Aug 3 09:34:30 CDT 2009

"How's Your Trail?"   Just a note I'm a "PROUD" Grandfather of a New   "Marine"  A lot of you know my Grandson "Eagle Scout" Bryan  one of the cooks at the KO. His Sister Erica (who was at the KO a couple years ago and has hiked a couple sections of the trail with me) Graduates from Marine Corps Boot Camp Parris Island South Carolina this coming friday. Yes we will be there. Rain & no shine. Remember   "Be Prepared"  Ground Pounder Bill  "Semper Fi"    Marine class of 62'