[pct-l] Fobes Saddle Cache Empty

The Incredible Bulk ki6asp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 20:24:13 CDT 2009

Jellybean wanted me to let the hikers know that the 20 gallon water cache at
Fobes Saddle is dry.  The cache is not listed on AsABat's water report, but
it was there (20 one gallon water bottles and they are all empty).  Her
group did not elect to do the 1/2 mile walk to the spring.  Instead, they
will get their water from Apache Spring this evening.
She is hiking with Chuck Norris, Sugar Momma (aka Peppermint Patti), and
about 3 others.

I wish I was hiking with them  : (    Can I say "I hate work!"

--
Tom
The Incredible Bulk