[pct-l] Best time to hike washington

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 14:18:36 CDT 2009

Be prepared for anything!  And check the weather reports befor you go.

I had sunshine AND snow on the 31st of August on the PCT at Rainier (Big Crow Basin) last year. Flowers were in full bloom and huckleberries were out.

Have fun!! Look for me on the trails up there. :)

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra