[pct-l] Hopefully this is not a stupid question

Charlie & Nancy Zapp cnzapp at comcast.net
Tue Apr 28 08:30:12 CDT 2009

This is not a stupid question at all.  Most stores don't want packs
inside, especially if you are wearing them.  I have no problem leaving
my pack outside if there are other hikers around.  In the larger
grocery stores, I will put my pack on the bottom of the shopping
cart.  Not hiding it, but not making it obvious either.  I agree with
you, your whole life is in that pack and with that in mind keeping
track of it is what we must do.
Happy Trails
Piece of Work