[pct-l] Ride From Airport to Border...nasty beast

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Apr 24 03:42:28 CDT 2009

Tom & Tori,
Welcome to the club.
Like I said before....they don't mean to be nasty....they can't help....it's the nature of
the beast.

JMT Reinhold
---------------------------
Toc wrote
Do you want someone to have and raise your first born while you are on the trail?
Did you learn about hiker entitlement on the AT?

toc
---------------------------
/// Tom & Tori wrote:
 Howdy, Folks. No luck coordinating a ride from the ride share board on
// ADZPCTKO site. Schedules do not mesh with our arrival / departure.
//
// Can anyone pick up two hikers at SD airport on 5 May and drive them to the
// border on 8 May? Would like to be at border no later than 5am. Would be
// willing to accept ride to boarder only. Please, let us know as soon as you
// can. Thanks.
//
// Tom & Tori Lindsley
//