[pct-l] Food Food Food...

gwschenk at socal.rr.com gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Wed Apr 22 09:12:37 CDT 2009

Couscous, it doesn't need to be cooked, just bring water to a boil. We get the flavored varieties, throw a foil package of tuna or chicken and some olive oil in it. One box of Near East couscous feeds two.

Forget Clif bars, Luna bars and all those other foul tasting expensive bars. Fun size Paydays do the same job, cheaper. And you can actually enjoy eating a Payday at 13,000' rather than gagging down a Luna bar.