[pct-l] Weight

Me mirrorman23 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 17:41:41 CDT 2009

Youll get that weight down oneway or another. Whenever i consider if im too heavy or not i think of past hikers whose footprints are now long gone.  40 pounds would of sounded featherfully fantastic. Plus the human body gains strength and muscle to meet its demand. Whatever you carry as long as you dont physically overdo it youll make it. Listen to ur body

 (;-/-;)