[pct-l] "MY WAY"....not Mags way....is the only way to thru the PCT in style

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 14:59:28 CDT 2009

>>And Mags, your pack is way too heavy. 20 pounds? For crying out loud!
>>You're going to collapse on the trail and die a horrible death.

You are obviously a gram counting weenie. You can not truly  enjoy backpacking
if you do not have the appropriate gear from Really Expensive Outdoor Store.

I suggest buying a titanium espresso maker to make your gear up to the acceptable
standard.

Remember, don't HYOH...HMHDI!

ps. Bow down for grapes ?????!?!?! Not when I pack in 10lbs of pork loin on skis. :)
http://peek.snipurl.com/g3spl  [www_pmags_com]

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art