[pct-l] "MY WAY"....not Mags way....is the only way to thru the PCT in style

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Apr 17 14:04:22 CDT 2009

On Apr 17, 2009, at 10:00 AM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 10:21 PM, Reinhold Metzger
> <reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote:
>> Mags,
>> You got it all wrong!!!
>> "MY WAY"...."THE JMT REINHOLD WAY" aka "THE CLEOPATRA WAY"....NOT
>> YOUR WAY, is the only way to
>

> At least we aren't talking about the "Ray Way" anymore....

If you aren't eating corn pasta for breakfast, lunch and dinner,
you're doing it ALL WRONG! You will collapse on the trail and die a
horrible death.

And Mags, your pack is way too heavy. 20 pounds? For crying out loud!
You're going to collapse on the trail and die a horrible death.

Reinhold is hallucinating again.