[pct-l] iPhone Charge

Tobin Van Pelt tobin.van.pelt at mac.com
Fri Apr 17 08:42:18 CDT 2009

Giggles -

Thanks for this info!  I have been testing various solar charging
strategies and making weight trades with them.
I have looked at the charger you speak of but have not tested one yet.

I am trying to use a light weight solar fabric on the outside of my
backpack ... in conjunction with an intermediate battery to provide
damping on the recharge current.  Also will be useful for headlamp.
Some solar panels tend to pulse charge devices ... may not be good
long term straight into iphone.

I will be sure to share the results of my testing in the next couple
of days...

Cheers.

Tobin