[pct-l] Dreaming a Dream -- Susan Boyle

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Thu Apr 16 09:32:31 CDT 2009

You're correct, Monty; the audio w/some stunning PCT video would be
wonderful - High Sierra, Crater Lake, stuff I'm sure I'll see this summer in N  OR
& WA, etc, etc, etc - just that song & the video.

In a message dated 4/15/2009 2:34:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
montypct at gmail.com writes:

>I  was thinking just the audio.
We will have THE visuals to go with  it.

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes  down
-Warner Springs Monty