[pct-l] PCT Atlas

Julian Plamann julian at amity.be
Wed Apr 15 13:21:45 CDT 2009

I'll definitely third this recommendation. I was initially concerned that
fine details like elevation points and some of the smaller contour lines on
the map might be hard to read considering how small the books are, but the
print quality is so amazing that there is no issue whatsoever. The blank
"notes" pages spread throughout give more than enough room to jot down
specific info about towns, stores, route tips and other info grabbed from
Yogi's book. I'm excited not to have to carry two separate guidebooks this
year.-Julian