[pct-l] Keep my mind busy

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Apr 14 15:18:11 CDT 2009

A lady named Tamsin is a current year hiker and professional writer.
I have my doubts about her going the distance (all that city girl
talk) but she's likely to provide a good read and wrap up her story
well no matter how far she goes.

Some say I'm a pretty good writer. Of course, I didn't finish last
year so who is to say I will finish this year either? Finish or not,
I like to write and may even keep another, different journal in
addition to the one on Trailjournals.

~Piper