[pct-l] Good luck patti (heavily armed & dangerous)

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Apr 14 13:48:01 CDT 2009

Good luck patti, enjoy your hike and watch out for the bears and Saber
Tooth tigers.
But more than anything, look out for  SWITCHBACK,  the marauding trail
pirate.
That scoundrel will rob you of everything in your possession.
He has been known to leave hikers with nothing but their "speedos."
I don't know if you wear speedos or not, but if you do I would suggest
you wear the ones made  from smart  wool to provide  some form of
insulation and keep the vital parts warm.
I have been told the only protection against that marauding trail pirate
is cannon fire....so might want to carry a small canon a
sack of black powder and nine canon balls....keep it loaded at all time
and a match at the ready.

JMT Reinhold
Your concerned trail companion