[pct-l] ride to kickoff

joseph shelley intertrail at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 16:52:14 CDT 2009

hello my name is Shrek (joe) I am leaving portland Sun night and will be in central cal I-5 sacramento Mon afternoon then I plan on staying at mercy Hot springs Mon night and will be in San Diego  Tues afternoon and have no problem dropping you of at Froto's house I have a xterra so the bike should fit. if you can see how we could hook up let me know, I don't have problem maybe swinging to San Fran if it is a easy place to meet or if you can get aride to Sac that would be better. Give me a call at 503-327 -9120

Joe Shelley