[pct-l] Warner Springs to Hwy 74

Kenneth Schwarz ksksksks at cox.net
Sun Apr 12 15:52:01 CDT 2009

I am planning to hike Hwy 74 to Warner Springs next Friday. Is  anyone else hiking that stretch at that time? I need to get transportation back up to the trailhead or to Paradise Cafe on Saturday afternoon or Sunday Morning. I am planning to stay at the resort Saturday night and dine with the other hikers (sorry to hear Switchback is leaving Friday). I will pay for gas and buy dinner if you can help me out. I can also hike northbound and meet you at Paradise Cafe if you are coming down from Idyllwild.   Ken