[pct-l] How to Carry More?

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 10:44:55 CDT 2009

I agree with Diane that you don't want to carry more.  OTOH, sometimes it is nice to have things close at hand.  We have always used light fanny packs (the current ones are made by ALPS) for things like the camera, sunglasses, maps and/or guidebook, snacks, and/or pen and paper.  If those things are buried in the pack, they aren't used enough.   One of the problems with lightweight packs is they don't usually have a top pocket for those kinds of items any more.  I like having them accessible.  Doesn't help with weight much - but it does make life easier.

Ginny

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/