[pct-l] Public Notice: Warner Springs to Kickoff Ride

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 09:28:03 CDT 2009

Switchback will be leaving Warner Springs Resort after copious amounts of fun on Friday (April 24) morning to head over to Lake Morena.?

If anyone wants a ride one-way to Lake Morena, let me know.? I will be heading back home through San?Diego on Sunday morning and then up to Las Vegas on Hwy. 15.? I plan to stop at Tom's Corner to pick up a few cases of Mission Creek wine too on the way home.? ;-)? ;-)

I thank you.