[pct-l] Warner Springs Ride Request!

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Fri Apr 10 21:32:04 CDT 2009

Looking to see if we can get a ride from Warner Springs to the border on next Wednesday, the 15th. My wife and I (with our Australian Cattle Dog, Zach) will be dropping our vehicle off at WS mid-morning and need to find a way to get to the border to start Section A.

We will of course pay for the gas and continue the tradition of passing on the trail magic!

Speaking of which, we will be back at WS on the 20th if anyone needs a ride from there to pretty much anywhere in the SoCal area.

Thanks, Dave