[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 16, Issue 42

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 16:56:01 CDT 2009

I went ahead and got the whitebox stove. I looked at some more reviews of it
and it seemed to fit generally what I am looking for. I will mess around
with it before I leave. So I can see what it is capable of and what size pot
etc I will be using. Once again thank you everyone for all of the advise. I
am leaving around may the 5th and can't wait! I am sure I will be posting
some more before I leave. LOL.

Sean C.