[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 16, Issue 42

Ben Hooley hooleybd at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 16:17:15 CDT 2009

pete -

for extra stove support you can use your tent stakes, if you drive them in the ground at the base of the stove you can stabilize the pot while still leaving it in contact with the top of the stove

also a primer pan will require some additional drops of alcohol but allow your stove to bloom much quicker and burn more efficiently