[pct-l] Corrections to PCT Handbook Update

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 01:46:58 CDT 2009

Two important corrections since the update was posted:

*151.3 - Paradise Café *might be closed on Mondays. Jim Banks posted to
PCT-L that it's closed on Mondays until business picks up (this was April
4).  Hard to say if it will be open Mondays when hikers get here in a few
weeks.  I called on March 31 and asked what the summer hours would be.
That's where my listed hours came from.  Call ahead if you’re planning on
sending a package here.
*

Page 143 -* Oregon resupply addresses: The correct Elk Lake zip code is
97701.