[pct-l] Cabazon Parking

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Thu Apr 9 20:00:14 CDT 2009

There is a PCT trailhead parking area on the trail.
This google map shows it pretty well. Just zoom out to actually figure
out where it is

http://tinyurl.com/dxfg3a

it makes sense to use if you are going north. Something closer to Snow
Creek would be better if you are going south.

I have no idea how safe it would be. Probably safer than most urban areas.