[pct-l] Paradise Cafe Operating Days

JIM BANKS jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Thu Apr 9 18:56:39 CDT 2009

Hi everyone.  I just noticed in the 2009 update to Yogi's handbook that it is still listing the Paradise Cafe just west of trail mile 151 on Highway 74 as being open Wed through Monday and closed on Tuesday.  I was just there on Saturday April 4th.  There are closed on BOTH Monday and Tuesday.  As A Bat's water report has the correct operating hours.  While I ate dinner I talked to one of the owners about this and she said until business picks up they will remain closed on both Monday and Tuesday.  If business picks up they may go back to being closed on just Tuesdays.  So keep this in mind if you planned on eating there and/or picking up a resupply box there.  Yes, they still have the Jose Burger ($9.25 with fries) and a good selection of cold beer.

I-Beam